Arrival & Departure
- Check In: 3 PM to 8 PM
- Check Out: Before 12 Noon
After Hours Arrival: If you’re checking in after 5 p.m., go to the night check in area on the South end of the main building. Inside the “old school” phone booth there is a call button. Push the button ONCE. We will answer the call as soon as possible.
All Reservations are Paid in Advance
- All Stated Prices are for Reservations paid in advance by Mail with a Personal Check or Cashier’s Check.
- Reservations paid for within 10 Days of check-in will be paid for by Credit Or Debit Card and will incur a 4% surcharge.
- Motel Rooms – All Rates listed are based on double occupancy. This means that rates are the same whether one or two people stay in the room. 2 Adults Maximum. No Children. No Pets.
- One Bedroom Cabins – Room Rates are listed are for the first 2 persons. We add $5.00 per night per person – up to 2 extra persons – per one bedroom cabin. This charge is applied for extras, no matter if they are minors or adults. 4 Persons Maximum.
- Two & Three Bedroom Cabins – No extra fees. The rate listed is for the cabin, and the daily rate is fixed, whether you have 1, or up to the maximum occupancy. What a deal for families or groups! We consider anybody under the age of 18 a minor.
Number of Guests – Maximum capacity for each of our units is stated. No exceptions; please don’t ask. In order to keep our prices affordable, our housekeepers will provide fresh towels & take your trash daily, but do not provide cleaning services during your stay. Exceptions can be made for extended stays.
If your plans change, your payment (less a $50 change/cancel fee) will be refunded if we receive notice at least 10 days before your scheduled arrival date. Sorry, no refunds for early departures & all reservations are non-cancelable within 10 days of arrival.
What We DO Supply
Linens (sheets, towels, pillows, blankets, etc.) Each Room/Cabin has it’s own bathroom facilities and heat. No air conditioning. TV’s in All Units & this is Basic satellite service. Sorry, no premium or pay per view stations.
There IS wi-fi connectivity available on our Store front porch. Fair warning – we are in the mountains & service is as reliable as possible, but not guaranteed.
What We DON’T Supply
- Cooking or Eating Utensils, Coffee Pots, Firewood.
- No phones in units. There is cell phone coverage – most carriers work well but we are remote & service may be less than expected.
- Smoking: ALL motel rooms and cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outdoors only. Please be courteous & use the ashtrays provided.
- Quiet Time is from 10 PM to 8 AM
- Fireplaces: Use wood or fire log only. Please cut firewood outside.
- Bar-B-Qs: Use charcoal briquettes only. No Firewood in Bar-B-Qs.
Day Visitors are welcome to visit our guests in all of the family cabins between the hours of 10 AM – 8 PM. No day visitors in the motels. Day visitors are limited to a maximum of 4 persons. Please have day visitors leave their pets at home. No exceptions.
Day visitors must check in with the front desk. We will accommodate parking on an “as available” basis. Additional parking is available across the street at the Visitor’s Center – $5.00 Adventure pass per vehicle. Thank You for your co-operation!
In Case of Emergency: Call 911
Non-Critical emergency or problem: Contact Store or Night Check-In.If you have problems with your unit or any persons on Lodge Property during your stay, contact the Store or Night Check-In.
Dining Options: There are 2 restaurants on the mountain, open on weekends. Other dining options are 11 miles away in Pine Valley, 18 miles away at Lake Cuyamaca and 21 miles away in Julian.
If you forget something we probably have it at the Lodge Store. The store closes at 5 p.m. No exceptions!
Meeting Room & Kitchen
Available for groups. Seats about 20. Great for meetings & group events. Approximately 420 square foot. Folding table and chairs included.
Call for availability and price.